Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 105 Vacation Over

Well....my niece Skylar wanted to know when I would be posting more pics!!  We just got back from Colorado and here are a few pics.   My family has a cabin in the high mountains of the rockies...we are 30 minutes from the closest "town" and I mean...and old mining town.  Which is really 2 hours from a Walmart and NOOOOO cell phone service.  We could use dial up internet...but didn't even take a laptop this year! Bliss!!!!  Thanks mom and dad for the cabin! We love it and the mountains and YOU!



wading in the water; rafting down the Rio Grande; jeeping; picnics; cookouts; fishing; moose and more!!  SOOOO glad my best friend from OSU and her sweet family finally got to go with us this year!!  :)
















1 comment:

  1. These are all too cute. It looks like everyone had fun! We love you too!

    ReplyDelete