Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 109 Just Because

We took pics of each other with the kids so Dusty would have new pics to put in his frames in his classroom at school!  

Such joy and laughter they both bring!

School is starting soon.  I am working 2 part time jobs teaching this year...

One at the new Christian school teaching PE and Spanish.  JJ will be in kindergarten there this year.

And I'm also teaching 2 days at the fabulous Rainbow Lane Preschool.
Hannalee will go there this year.  I've worked there as a sub, then one 1/2 day while JJ went to school there and now I'll teach 2 days while Hannalee goes there.

Quite the adventure we are on!!

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."



I love you very much!  You are my heart!!



1 comment:

  1. Joy and laughter for sure! Those will be so cute on a desk!! Almost on my way.

    ReplyDelete