Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 126 Hannalee's Mail Call

Dear Hannalee....

You have been working so hard at Rainbow Lane and at Wee School!  You love school and a great student!  Maybe one day you'll grow up to be a teacher like mommy and daddy!  Maybe that will be God's will for you.  You just listen and pray and God will tell you one day!

We love your laughter and your giggles.  You love drawing and painting!  You also love getting into mommy's tape dispenser and staples.  It's all such fun though, isn't it?! :)

You've learned so much already this year!  I was so surprised when I came home after a long day to find a sweet card in the mail from you!  You were learning about community helpers at Wee school at our church and you mailed a letter because you were learning about the mailman!

Thank you for always doing your best! I am always grateful that God gave you to me and daddy and I love that you live your life with zest! I wouldn't have it any other way!


Thank you for loving me! 

"Ruth 3:11 NIV

And now, my daughter, don't be afraid. I will do for you all you ask. All my fellow townsmen know that you are a woman of noble character."

No comments:

Post a Comment