Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 101 Mary, Mary Quite Contrary!!




We hit the sale and the mother load today!! One of the garden centers was closing for the season today.  EVERYTHING was 75% off!!!  We bought.  Then bought some more.  Then even one more thing, or two, we dind't think we needed or wanted. But $7 for a huge potted shrub and the same for a HUGE potted fern.....and I never knew I would be so excited about a pink geranium.  The kids picked out "the mosquito" plants....cintronella geraniums!!! They loved them.  Sure!! I put them on the table in the backyard.  Along with my new fern!! Who knew??! :)  And finally got flowers put in the HUGE pot I got for Mother's Day!! WOOT!!  It was a beautiful day to be outside...the kids were filthy and we turned on the sprinklers...we had a great time!!

2 comments: