Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 103 Turtles & Trundles

It was a sad day.  We took Hannalee's baby bed/toddler bed completely out of her room.  I cried when I went into the garage and saw it.  :(    We've had a daybed with a trundle under it in the guest room/office.  I'm trying to claim it as more of an office/scrapbook room....therefore, Hannalee gets a big girl trundle bed now in her room.  Pics of that later!




And this.....is Tim the turtle....  you know from the song...
"I had a tiny turtle, his name was Tiny Tim.
I put him in the bathtub, to see if he could swim.
He drank up all the water. Gulp, Gulp, Gulp.
He ate up all the soap. Yum, Yum, Yum.
And now he's in my bed with bubbles in his throat. POP! POP!  POP!"


He played in our yard for only a bit.  He was gone when we got home from church.




Genesis 1:28 NIV

God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

2 comments:

  1. Aftеr lοoking аt a handful of the blog аrticles оn your
    web ρagе, I truly appreciate youг waу
    of blоgging. Ι boοkmarκeԁ іt to my
    bookmark site lіst and will be cheсking back soon.
    Ρlease ѵisit my website as well and tеll mе what
    yοu think.

    Hегe is mу wеb blog ... Lloyd Irvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wοw, amazing blog layout! How long hаve yοu been blοgging fοr?
    you maԁe blogging look eaѕy. The overall lοоk of your ωebsitе is ωοnderful, let alone the content!


    my webρage; reputation management

    ReplyDelete