Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 32 Bead for Life

Okay ladies......get your checkbooks out!!! :)  At Christmas I "won" a necklace and bracelet at our family Dirty Santa Gift Exchange. My mother in law had opened the present first, but I stole it from her.  And now...I want you ALL to spread the word about these amazing beads that are from AMAZING women!!!   These beads are rolled by hand from recycled paper and made into amazing bracelets and necklaces from women in EXTREME POVERTY in Uganda. The full story is on their website, but you can host a "bead party" and that's what one of my friends did!! Thanks Alicia!! YOU ROCK & are MY HERO!!!  


If you live in Elk City, PUH-LEEZE ask me how you can get these beads now!!!  And if you don't live in Elk, you'll need to have your own party.  You don't earn a dime; you don't get a dollar; and there is no discount.  You get the shear joy of selling these beads for the women in Uganda and 100% of the money goes back to them!!! You even get to pay your own shipping to send back what you don't sell. :)  See....I feel a mission project for some you coming on!!!  :)  


Here's my new stuff...and I bought "extras" to share with friends.  Yes friends...these are PAPER!!!! 
So.....let me know what you what to buy......the necklace I have one is an extra long that you can double.  I think those are gone (from Alicia's stash). And those are 5 separate bracelets.  My Rainbow Lane friends said I couldn't wear just 4...so I added a fifth...to the ONE I started the day with! :)   Bracelets are $5 and some necklaces are $15 others $10.  Or better yet...have your own party..they send you the stuff...you have it right then...no ordering...sell what you can, pay to ship it back!!  100% goes back to Uganda!!! 


Because of what these simple beads can offer a Ugandan woman...make no mistake about it (I THINK) that the phrase "bread of life" and "bead for life" are very close!!!       Blessing?! You betcha! :)  


www.BeadForLife.org


John 6:35 -- Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.




1 comment:

  1. Noooo!!! It's all FREE of charge...you DO NOT have to pay for shipping when you return the items you didn't sell!!!!

    ReplyDelete