Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 88 End of Rainbow Lane for JJ

It was a sad day for me.  My sweet boy is officially a kindergartner!  I cried. A little when I dropped him off for the last day and a little more when we sang "The Goodbye Song."  


LUMP IN MY THROAT!!


But he's SUPPOSED to grow up, right?! :)  Right.  


And I'm grateful!!!

Psalm 119:7  
"I shall give thanks to You with uprightness of heart, 
When I learn Your righteous judgments."

Jack and JJ--they are great buds!!  Riding the carousel at the park.

My sweet boy!!!  They had to wear red for the red class and blue had to wear blue.

Our friend Annslee!!

We love you Annslee!!!  Nothing like putt putt and friends.

A few of our Rainbow Lane teachers


Sweet friend Kristi!  Out of the corner of my mouth I'm telling her.....
"DON'T YOU DARE KISS ME!!" 

SHE DID!! YOU ARE A NUT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment