Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 92 Hannalee's nap and JJ the Bull Rider!

WOW!!  Twenty followers now!  Welcome, Old Friend!! :)  And I mean "old" as in I've known you a long time....over 25 years??  Oh my.....


Today Hannalee wouldn't give up the nap...even though she was tired.  So I MADE her lay down on top of me while I was laying down too.  It was the only to get her to STOP for 2 minutes and then fall asleep.   It was quite the undertaking when I had to get up, get her off of me and lay her back down...all without waking her up.  But she did ....only for a second.   Sweet thing!!! :)  I love you Hannalee Elizabeth.  The Bible describes Elizabeth as someone who "lived her life with zest!" Oh boy does this one!! God named her. I just birthed her!! :)



JJ and Coy....if there's bull riding, dirt, or mischief  to get in...they find it!
I'm afriad to let these boy cousins be FRIENDS and run around 
together when they are 


Dear JJ and Coy,

The Bible ALWAYS has good advice........remember that!! :)  

Love you


Exodus 21:28 NIV

"If a bull gores a man or a woman to death, the bull must be stoned to death, and its meat must not be eaten. But the owner of the bull will not be held responsible."



No comments:

Post a Comment