Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 2 Hannalee asleep upside down

Because back to school after over 2 week off for Christmas vacation just wore us all out!! She was so tired and had missed a nap that she just wasn't going to give up nap easily!  When she finally did, this is where and how...upside down practically, on the big red chairs by the fireplace.  Snoring.  :) 

We tell her sometimes that we love her to the moon and back.  She's started saying, "I love you in my room."  or "I love you more than my baby doll."  too cute!

I love you to the moon and back a million times, Hannalee!



Genesis 37:9 NIV

Then he had another dream, and he told it to his brothers. "Listen," he said, "I had another dream, and this time the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me."

1 comment:

  1. Oh, she was so tired. She goes as hard as she can most of the time. I had fun with you the other day. Yes, I did!

    ReplyDelete