Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 7 In the Shadow of the Cross

I was driving to the Christian school to pick up JJ and was listening to the radio.
As I was driving along, I glanced up and saw this amazing shadow. It even took me a minute
to really figure out where the actual shadow came from.
I pulled over into a parking lot so I could take a picture.
Hannalee was in the backseat and of course, like she always does,
asked what I was doing. If you're on the phone she asks who was it, what are they doing and
what did they say.  We just laugh!
So of course as I pulled over in the random parking lot she asked what I was doing.
I pointed out the shadow on top of the building and asked her what it was.
She said, "A CROSS!"  It's Jesus' cross!"
Priceless.

AND...the other part of the story was the song on the radio.
I dont know this song, but I've got to find it again because about the only phrase I heard,
at the same time I'm pulled over taking this picture was the phrase,
"in the shadow of the cross."

Good job, God!


Psalm 63:7
"Because you are my help,
I sing in the shadow of your wings."






1 comment: