Friday, January 13, 2012

First post of 2012!

Well...sigh.  I just didn't know if I'd blog again this year. But my BOOK from last years blog just came in the mail!!  I LOVE IT!! IT'S THE BEST!!

Now...I've got to catch up because that book was worth every penny!!!  It really has just simply become my scrapbook!  Soooo....here I am frantically trying to play catch up with the year and the pics I've already taken!  I'm posting today pics that I have on my iphone and laptop...because...the iMac is well....upside down on my desk and NOT WORKING.  Don't ask. don't even ask.  All I wanted to do was to upgrade my RAM so the STOOPID thing would run and work faster.  Well...so much for that! I started this project December 12.  Today is January 13th.  It. Doesn't.  Work. 

So...laptop it is!

Here are a few pics to share:

The first thing that happened this year was that JJ turned 6.  But alas--THOSE pics are on the iMac.  ARGH!  At least....I hope they are still there.  I hope. I hope. I hope!  That's another post.

Smack dab in the middle of winter...it's 60 degrees outside.  JJ (who loves to go to rodeos--only to have snacks, play in the sleeping part of the trailer--never to ride a horse) actually asked to ride Bear (the older than me horse) on his own.  He had it in his head that he wanted to ride. So of course Papa Jerry saddled everything up!  Hannalee got to ride with Aunt Kimmie and Papa Jerry!




1 Kings 20:25 NIV

You must also raise an army like the one you lost--horse for horse and chariot for chariot--so we can fight Israel on the plains. Then surely we will be stronger than they. He agreed with them and acted accordingly.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see all of these, but I was really excited to think that your computer was working. Sorrrrry!!!! I love all the posts though.

    ReplyDelete