Saturday, January 1, 2011

The last night to hold my 4 year old baby boy....

....because tomorrow he'll be FIVE!!!!!!!!  5!  We can't believe it!! He's such a good and sweet and thoughtful kid!! I just love his sweet heart as much as he loves dirt, tractors, and monster trucks!  I ask him where he came from...since he was 2, I've taught him to say "from God."  And sometimes I'll ask, "how did you get to be so sweet?"   And he says, "God made me that way!!"

Yesterday and today I've been telling him that today would be the last time I'd get to hold him while he was 4....and I'd pretend to cry.  Don't cry! Don't  cry he'd yell!  :)  all funny...

Then tonight he told Dusty he didn't want to turn 5 because he still wanted me to be able to rock him.  Bless his heart!! I told him I'll rock him even when he's 10.  He was afraid being 5 meant no more rocking. I just meant not as a 4 year old.  Bless his heart.

Isaiah 66:13, "As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem."


And I've already realized how many pics I'm NOT going to look good in.  Not even remotely! :)  For this pic I kept wanting to do my hair!!! :) Oh well.....

1 comment:

  1. Well, that makes a MeMe cry, but
    Happy Birthday today JJ!! We'll see you for your party.

    ReplyDelete