Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sunset

Day 14 and 15 

Here's today's shot!!! From my parents front yard!

Off to eat Chinese food....orange chicken!! YUMMOOOOO!! Soo glad I ran 5 miles so I can eat tonight!!!



Isaiah 45:3-6
  I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places,so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.  For the sake of Jacob my servant, of Israel my chosen, I summon you by name and bestow on you a title of honor, though you do not acknowledge me. I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting  men may know there is none besides me. I am the Lord, and there is no other.  I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all these things.

1 comment: