Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh yah!!! Cowboy Chaps!

This is what the kids did while I: got a massage, had lunch with my man, got a pedicure and ran 3 miles!! Thanks mom for staying with  the kids!! I was so surprised to find pics on my camera when I got home. They always have a blast and look forward to seeing you! I don't know what any of us would do without our parents!


JJ is modeling his new cowboy chaps that he got from his Nana and Papa Jerry!! He was thrilled to open these up on his birthday--he said, "OH YAH!! Cowboy Chaps!" Thanks Nana!! Thanks Papa!!!  They are "awesome" he says!


1 Timothy 5:8 -- "If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever."  


Both of our families GREATLY provide for us! We are beyond grateful!!! 

1 comment:

  1. We had fun. They were sweet. They always are. You know the Up With People song...It takes a whole village to raise a child...so true.

    I don't know what happens to my comments. The one last night was so good! lyl

    ReplyDelete