Thursday, January 6, 2011

Prayer Cards on the Fridge and What's This?

Day 6....since I almost forgot yesterday to blog....hence the toenails from the pedicure the day before (and yes...I added a Scripture with the toenail post...look in the comments section on  yesterday's post).


I knew exactly what I was going to post today!  


This is our bag of Christmas cards...you just THINK it looks like Valentine's Day...its not..its about LOVE!! We save all our Christmas cards every year and pull out 2-3 cards each month and pray for that family. All of our cards are in this bag. I send a note to the families that we are praying for them and tell them that we are laying their family at the feet of the Throne!



This is our fridge...I've got two Christmas cards on it for this month!! The other stuff I'll show you later...one is a "before" picture of me...10 years ago and one is an "after."  Other stuff is OUR Christmas card and JJ's memory verse for Cubbies and his homework list for Rainbow Lane. 



Guess what this is??  Answer tonight! Give me your best guess!!!




I've got to remember...its not just about the pics...its about finding God and Scripture in our everyday life!
Psalms 145:18
The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

4 comments:

  1. My first thought is hopscotch, and my second thought is a driveway for all the new semi trucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the idea about praying for the families you receive cards from! We're stealing that this year! :) I see us on your fridge! :)

    My guess is a train track???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jamie!! I have your letter in the mail today!! Didn't think you'd see this here first!! :) Surprise!! AND...funny...God laid on my heart with all cards in my hands...your family and the Henthorns....Prairie View ought to be covered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my....I've got to remember...it's not just about the pics!!

    Psalms 145:18
    The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

    ReplyDelete