Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 138 Putting Up Our Snow Village

JJ has been asking since the day after Thanksgiving to put up our Snow Village.
Our outside Christmas lights went right up so I had to finally (and quickly)
put away all of our fall decorations so I could make room for the Christmas stuff!

One day after school we were finally ready to put up our first Christmas decorations!
JJ loves the snow village.  It's a collection of churches, and houses, and of
 course "Santa's Workshop" that all light up.  One house is a ski chalet that was my 
Grandmother Smalley's and was alway in her snow village.

Thanks JJ for always wanting to have fun! 

I love you!






1 comment:

  1. Both kids were so excited to show it to me. They each one thought they were the first to show me and wanted to plug it all in right away. They both told me we couldn't touch it! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete