Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 50 Spring Cleaning

Well....of course it was another morning of "one thing leads to another."  :) The morning started out with the kids in the backyard....before 9:00am.  Then we moved to the front driveway....they were dressed...I was still in PJ's. It was a tad chilly so I put on my coat....my nice "church" wool, long coat.  With cute springy PJ's and red flipflop house shoes.  No...no pic of that! :)  We played in the garage and on the drive....radio on, sidewalk chalk, bikes, scooters and I swept out Dusty's side of the garage.  Then I said, oh...if I weren't in jammies I'd pull weeds out of the flower bed.  JJ, being the dirt dude he is, offered to do it. Well I knew where this was going...so I changed my coat at least...still in jammies.  But we pulled weeds, I cut back old tall dead grass and we spent over 2 hours outside this morning.  We had a lesson about roots....how deep the roots are on the weeds is how we are supposed to be with Jesus...deep in His Word with Scripture so that we can't be pulled away from him.  It was a good lesson!! :)  

Romans 11:16 NIV

If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.




No comments:

Post a Comment