Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 58 Hannalee & Bear the Horse

Don't look now....but I might have a cowgirl on my hands!! OH MY!!! If I do...I"m in trouble!! :)

She LOVES horses...JJ wants to think of himself as a cowboy...but he's really a farmer and a dirt dude.  Could care less about riding a horse.....even when EVERYONE else is on one. I'm grateful that he doesn't give in to peer pressure and doesn't do stuff just to go along with the crowd.

Hannalee hops on a horse anytime anyone will let her!!  Ask if she's ready to get off,..."NO!"  But then this day when she was ready, "WHOA HORSEY!" and hopped off!!

Watch out rodeo world...this might be a barrel racer someday!!!


Job 39:18 NIV

Yet when she spreads her feathers to run, she laughs at horse and rider.





No comments:

Post a Comment