Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 57 Nosey Neighbors

Well.....its official....we are now nosey neighbors!! :)  JJ is so enthralled with the construction going on next door that he's just about to drive me crazy with wanting to watch....I've sat in the garage all winter in a lawn chair watching bulldozers and scrapers and cement trucks and now real construction has begun!!!  So my sweet daddy-Papa John--came over yesterday and cut a hole in our fence to give JJ and Hannalee a "window" to look through so they can watch the construction!!  I promise its small and we will put in back together when the new neighbors move in! Promise!!

Thanks daddy!!  Thanks mother!! You all are the best!!!!


Exodus 20:16 NIV

"You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great idea. I bet he's already been out to check this morning. Oh, maybe not. It's Saturday. Great Bible verse.

    ReplyDelete