Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 53 & 54 Teenager & Jump Rope

My sweet niece turned 13 last week!! !13!!!! OH MY!!!!  I was asked to say the blessing at dinner yesterday with all our family.  I prayed for Taylor and her salvation and for her to be a Christian witness, etc...but oh my!! I forgot to say a special prayer for her parents!!!!!!!  Sigh!! :)  So I did last night.  :)
Happy 13th Birthday Taylor!! May you always be as sweet as you are now!! We love you more than anything!!!  The Lord bless you and keep you!!!

Job 1:4 "His sons used to hold feasts in their homes on their birthdays, and they would invite their three sisters to eat and drink with them!"  Thanks for wanting us all to eat and drink with you!  Pop and burgers are always a treat!! And thanks for playing so nicely with my little kids...they love you and look up to you and Skylar so much!! Remember who you are!!! LOVE YOU!! Aunt Shannan

Then...today.....JJ picked up the jumprope....we've been trying for a couple of days to jump rope...I"ve done it and tried to get JJ to count to 100! then he's tried it a couple of times and WAA-LAA!!! Today he did it...about 2 times around!!!!  :)  Great pics!! He was proud!!!!  too fun!!!
Just like the book, Jump, Frog, Jump!!!!





And this is where Hannalee crashed after 2 miles in the stroller at the park.....
JJ took this pic too!


JJ took this pic and wanted me to put in on here! I love you, JJ Reed!! :)

 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, "Thank you Taylor for still "letting" us have a family birthday with you! And thank you to Shannan for the wonderful prayer...as always...and to Shawn & Tangie for always being so gracious to everyone. It was a great weekend with allllll of our grandchildren! And yea JJ you little rope jumper. I can't wait to see this!

    ReplyDelete