Thursday, April 30, 2009

2 Kings 20-22

Day 119

How many days does it take to learn a lesson about getting up earlier than you'd really to get up and blog????!! For the love of the blog, I must get up earlier!!! MY STARS!! I didn't even blog yesterday.   But I got to workout in the morning, my mom came over to play with the kids, I went to lunch with a new friend, I went to the eye dr. (he used the "B" word......BIFOCALS!!!) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  I'M not the one turning 40.   He said its close enough to 40.   But I learned the appropriate word for bifocals is really "progressive lenses!"   THAT doesn't sound near as bad!!! 

And as for Choco's "eyeballs"........when Dusty and JJ went to pick him up from the vet, JJ got down in Choco's face, looked him square in the eyes and said, "Yep.  Him's better!"    I love that kid!!!  We have hooted and laughed about it!

so......chapters 20-22 -- Hezekiah dies.   There are envoys (not the GMC kind) from Babylon,  Manassahe is King of Judah.  Amon is king of Judah.  And they find the book of the Law!!!!Now then, you'd think there would be no more excuses for worshipping idols....after all, they found the rules/laws of what not to do!   

No comments:

Post a Comment